Monday, December 22, 2008

The game for Goon and B.o.a.D.M...

Being as I was way too intoxicated at Saturday night's game (Blues vs Wild) with FREE Beer, Food, and the love for the game of Hockey, I didn't take any pictures from the club seats I received Free again from my old college friend Mark, whom now works for the Blues. BUT on a plus side, a fellow Blues Talk Forum friend did call me on Sunday to ask me if I wanted to sit 5 rows off the glass for the Bruins vs Blues game.

So in lieu of that, here's some photos from the game: (and no I'm not quiting my day job to take action pictures at hockey games with my shitty camera phone)

(This was taken during the 2nd period, my hangover was just starting to remove the fog in my vision)
(I can see clearly now the fog is gone... Not really just my camera sucks sometimes)
(the start of the 3rd, and the Blues are getting to the net hard, Bruins fan population: 1 ) (You know Blake Wheeler was a big baby when he was in college, I don't know what happened to him, maybe he hit puberty, but he's huge now, and looked really good last night. Sorry that's just a rarity for me)

4 comments:

Eric J. Burton said...

Good Blog Post. :) I have to admit that I thought Blake was a bust in college but he is do pretty good for the Bruins.

BrettB in STL said...

I was shocked, and mad as he dismantled the Blues that game. I just couldn't believe it was the same baby who wouldn't dance with Tiny Joe after the game....

At one point in the game I just shook my head, even more curiousty fell over me as he doesn't wear a face shield?? How many rookie forwards (that are decent) not wear one?? Just weird....

Eric J. Burton said...

Yeah I am shocked about Wheeler's play.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing