Friday, January 23, 2009

Siouxper Sweep!?

Tonight will be my first chance at watching the Sioux team live! Weird I know, but many times the Sioux have played at the same time as the fabled Blues. So I've had to watch the Sioux games via Internet after I've found out who scores and everything, kind of taking the fun away, but in reality I try my hardest not to go on the Internet till after I've watched the games... It's been a tough season for this guy..

SO, getting to the point, if the Sioux get swept, I'll never watch this team live on the Internet again... (notice I left myself an out, just in case I come home this year and watch them in person, or in the cities)

BUT, if they SWEEP the Pio's (I always love saying PIE-O, and then follow it up with CRAP/Shit the latter when I'm drunk... yes I'm still bitter from the West regional in '04 when Bochenski and Parise were told by Blaiser not to leave the ice until they scored. {Dean their was like 5 minutes left in the game!?}) sorry, if they sweep the Pio's they move into the #1 spot in the league! It'll be the 1st time probably ever that the #1 team in the WCHA will be ranked lower in the polls.. Showing once and for all the people who do the polls are that useless..

If they split, it's like sister kissing. I hate ties, and ties should be settled via shootout! Or in the case of a split, they should play a 3rd game on Sunday! That would be awesome!! Wow, am I getting way off topic..

Well I wish I was at Buffalo Wild Wings in G-Forks right now, as I'd be pounding Beers, and eating up all them O-rings with that sauce add in some boneless Mild's and you got yourself one great pre-game party!

No comments: