Sunday, September 21, 2008

So I've been to a dirt track race....

In lieu of some fellow bloggers posts. I too have decided to flaunt some of the merchandise I have been able to pick up when I'm enjoying some of my facorite hobbies.

Well without further ado, I give you in order of purchase: (Keep in mind I have others just ones I have unpacked! lol)

The 1st on the list is Trent Follmer in 2005 he won the Harvest Bowl race at River Cities Speedway, this race is now named after the late John Seitz.

In 2006 I picked up a few from Dustin and Brian Strand shirts and Sweaters:















As well as Dustin Hapka's Shirts and Sweaters:





























In 2008 I picked up a lot down in Daytona Speedweeks:














You have to appreciate my efforts to get Tony Stewarts and Donny Schatz's autograph while they were arguing about helping Kraig Kinser's team out.. I believe I'm the 1st person to get a TSR shirt with Donny's and Tony's autograph, as well as a t-shirt at the location the big announcement was made about joining forces: (This one is autographed to my dad)

















While down there I met a lot of great race car drivers, and fans. Here are some of the St. Louis drivers I met:

Tim "Big Block" Hancock:

Kenny "Herm" Wallace:
Ken Shrader:
Austin Dillon:

Then I went back home and picked up a new Strand Racing Shirt:


Then I was able to pick up some more T-Shirts at I-55:


As well as most recently picked up some T's at the UMP Modified Mania in Tri-City:

No comments: